Welcome to Creations by Cynthia! I'm Texas born & raised and currently living in Pflugerville with my husband and two precious dogs.
I love photography. I love capturing forever memories and moments. My incredible journey started as a “hobby” and after a decade of encouragement from friends & family, I took a leap of faith to follow my heart with this career. I haven't looked back since!
I can't imagine a career more meant for me. The Lord blessed me with me the gift of being an artist and photographer and I humbly share it with you. I feel fortunate to have an opportunity to enter people's lives in their most intimate times and capture timeless memories they will forever cherish. My specialties are People, Portraits, including Families, Children, Seniors, Engagements, Bridals and Ariel photography.
I am honored that you've stopped by my page and passionately look forward to creating memories for your family. I hope you will trust me to capture these moments in your life, as they are passing moments, and photographs are forever memories. xoxo Cynthia Ludwig
My Work Has Been Published In:
- The Weather Channel - October 14, 2015
- KEYE CBS News - October 14, 2015
- San Antonio Express News - October 15 201
- I Love Texas - October 15, 2015
- KVUE News.com - October 15, 2015
- KVUE Insider - October 16, 2015
- KVUE News.com - October 16, 2015
- KVUE News.com - October 20, 2015
- Texas A&M Forest Service (For Teaching Local Fire Departments About The Importance of Defensible Space and Training) - October 22, 2016
- KVUE News.com - October 21, 2015
- CBS Austin - October 16, 2016
- TEXAS MONTHLY - December 2015
- Mayhem's Muse - Jennifer Lynn Larsen - December 6, 2014
- Texas Co-Op Power Bluebonnet Elect Edition - December 2015
- Catholic Spirit - June 2016
- Statesman.com - August 19, 2016
- Pflugerville Pflag - July 20, 2016
- Pflugerville Pflag - July 24, 2016